For more information and to register...
Scroll to the bottom of the page. Contact GO Travel for more information and to register for all trips.
Escape to beautiful Costa Rica
Feb. 25-March 3, 2023
Enjoy this affordable 7-day winter getaway to tropical climes.
A blending of indigenous heritage and Spanish influence...
Escape winter with the YMCA Alumni Travel Club on this affordable adventure to Costa Rica’s natural paradise with pricing at $980.
Come with us to a place where untouched landscapes meet tropical beaches.
From heart-stirring suspension bridges through rainforest canopies to the lava trails emerging from the depths of the earth. See Arenal Volcano and explore the wild places where pumas and jaguars prowl.
Look skyward to spot the hundreds of multi-hued birds, butterflies, and a dizzying diversity of wildlife in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Find your head in the clouds in a primeval forest blessed by trade winds, rain, and fog by day; and unfettered stars above by night. Go where monkeys and macaws make your day with mischief and see some of the 160-plus reptile species—from tiny amphibians to titan snakes.
Get civilized too, with visits to an artisan village and a tour of Costa Rica’s largest city and cultural capital of San José. This trip conducted by Globus Tours will fill quickly. Please don't delay.
A Big Apple Getaway
May 17-22, 2023
Give your regards to Broadway with the exciting springtime visit to New York City.
Give YOUR regards to Broadway
Join YMCA Alumi for an adventure in the most famous city in the world. Six nights and seven days uptown, downtown, all around the town. Visit United Nations Headquarters, enjoy two Broadway shows, go back in time in Lower Manhattan, mid-town's Times Square and the historic, magnificent Grand Central Station and then cruise the river for a farewell dinner on a European style
bateau -- a glassed in boat.
There's plenty of free time to take in an early season baseball game or a visit to any of the many famous museums or to be a Manhattan foodie.
We will stay at the historic, iconic and ultra-convenient Wyndham New Yorker Hotel.
This is a very special Travel Club domestic tour that offers a combination of sightseeing tours and free time for you to pick and choose more things to do. Our tour is hosted by Mary and Bill Ching of the Greater Ozark YMCA Alumni Chapter.
Mackinac Island and The Grand Hotel
Featuring the Agawa Canyon Fall Foliage Train
An 8-day motor coach holiday
Sept. 20-28, 2023
From the excitement of the big city to the hushed silence of lakeside dunes and the gentle elegance of the Grand Hotel, explore Michigan's unique wonders, Canada’s scenic rail and journey to the heart of Henry Ford country.
*12 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
*Guided sightseeing tour of Chicago, the “Windy City”
*Explore Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
*Visit the Music House Museum with its one-of-a-kind collection of rare antique musical instruments
*Embark on a narrated rail excursion through scenic Agawa Canyon during autumn foliage
*Spend two nights at the Grand Hotel, the crown jewel of Mackinac Island
*Explore the charm of a bygone era on Mackinac Island during a private lecture with a local historian
*Tour Mackinac Island via a horse-drawn carriage en route to the hotel
*Take the River Rouge Ford Factory Tour to see the F150 pickup truck being built
*Have the choice of visiting either the Henry Ford Museum or Greenfield Village
Important note: This Mayflower Tour -- the same company that conducted our extraordinary August 2022 Colorado's Historic Rails tour -- will fill quickly. If you delay, you'll be left out.
America's Music Cities
An 8-day musical journey
Sept. 27-Oct. 4, 2024
Join us on an unforgettable musical journey to America’s Music Cities. From Nashville, the Home of Country Music to Memphis, the Birthplace of the Blues and on to New Orleans with its deep Jazz Roots, you will be entertained and energized every step of the way.
* Two nights at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Nashville to see the Honky Tonks, Music Row and the Ryman Auditorium.
* Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, called the “ "Smithsonian of County Music” because of its collection of artists’ artifacts, photographs and recorded sound.
* Reserved seats to the Granddaddy of Country shows, the Grand Ole Opry.
*Tour historic RCA Studio B, once the recording home of popular music titans such as Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers
* In Memphis, visit the Stax Museum of American Soul and Sun Studio, known as “The Birthplace of Rock’n’Roll.”
* Spend the day at Elvis Presley’s Graceland to tour the mansion, the meditation garden, his custom airplanes, Car Museum and Visitor Entertainment Complex
* Visit the Delta Blues Museum and have lunch at the unique, Morgan Freeman-owned Ground Zero Blues Club in historic Clarksdale.
* Tour the BB King Museum and trace the roots of the Blues through the life of the man himself.
*Take a narrated tour of Vicksburg National Military Park with a licensed guide.
* Tour the majestic Oak Alley Plantation and enjoy a tasty Mint Julip.
* Narrated tour of New Orleans to see the historic French Quarter, beautiful Garden District, colorful River Walk and famous Bourbon Street.
* Farewell dinner cruise along the Mississippi River while enjoying the sounds of traditional New Orleans Jazz music